Monday, January 21, 2008

music work in progress

I was dabbling a bit with electronic music last year, but it's been a couple months since I've done anything. So today I spent a few hours and started working on a new track. It seems there is very little hope that I'll ever be any good at music, but at least I feel like I'm make a small bit of progress when comparing with recordings I made several months ago.

Anyway, this is just an early draft, but it seems like it has a little potential so thought I'd share it. I'm developing all my loops myself; not using any canned material.

Hopefully it will develop into something more interesting over the next couple weeks (I usually only give myself a few hours on the weekend to play around with music so it's slow going.)








demo_rev01.mp3

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home